Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Real P-C Pickle: New Ozone Smoke Emission Regulations from Obama's EPA Threaten My Ability to Burn Bad Stuff...

Under the new proposed regulations, harmful backyard activities such as firing up the ol' grill, blowing fireworks, and burning household rubbish may reportedly run afoul of the law and force municipalities to enact bans on these sorts of sordid outdoor shenanigans (link below).

But here's the problem:  How in the hell am I supposed to hold a good confederate or American flag burning out back if I'm just gonna get my ass fined in the process?

What if I want to set a match to those old Dukes of Hazzard DVDs to demonstrate that I'm all on-board with the program?  Can't even do that.

And forget about catering a gay wedding on my property. I won't be able to heat up so much as a single bratwurst for the reception to follow. What, am I supposed to haul in a bunch of Burger King from down the street?

Sigh. These 20 percenters really do need to communicate a little better amongst themselves before they ordain these various edicts upon us. Much of the time, it seems like the left fist doesn't have a freakin' clue what the left cheek is doing. How's a good little follower to comply?

http://www.newtondailynews.com/2015/06/23/obamas-epa-tosses-water-on-grills-fireworks/as7kqlr/