Friday, March 6, 2015

Her Crime, My Gain: Looks Like I'll Be Getting Back that Ill-Advised Grand That I Previously Sent to Hilary's Clinton Foundation!

You see, it seems that after my contribution email reached Hilary's home server, she lost it.

Guess the old warhorse doesn't give my money quite the same royal treatment as dead presidents from Algeria and Qatar.

Instead, she treats my email like a garden-variety piece of State Department business or something.   

But oh well.  What difference, at this point, does it make?  Personally, I blame everything on "The Video."

Incidentally: Given Hilary's current Email-Gate (which just might turn into something a bit serious), it's still not too late for Obama to ink an executive order ordaining his eligibility for a third term, is it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-catches-democrats-off-guards.html?_r=0