Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scrub Out: Nurse Allegedly "Killed Up to 38 Patients Because She Found Them Annoying"! But Here's Some Tips For Dealing With This Broad If You Draw Her at the Hospital...












Look at that sly little grin! She's 42-year-old Italian nurse Daniela Poggiali (pictured above), and she's suspected of whacking out up to 38 of her patients... 

But, believe it or not, it ain't actually the end of the world if she gets assigned to your bed down to the hospital. Here are some of my best suggestions for interacting with this hardcore healthcare worker if the need should ever arise:

- "My stool has just been the tops, Nurse Danny, ever since you came on shift today."

- "Don't you worry about my bedpan. I'll clean it. You gots more important things to do."

- "No, the commissary didn't bring my supper, but I'm still absolutely stuffed from that scrumptious Shepard's Pie they brought up for lunch!"

- "I'm not paying any attention to that TV news. You go ahead and switch it right on over to Oprah."

- "Some hobo came in here and pushed that call-nurse button. I really don't need a thing. And I'm gonna call security on that bum."

- "Doc wrote down that I was complaining of bed sores? No, I was just remarking that Mr. Horowitz in the next bed snores."

- "I don't need no sponge bath. If anything, I should be comin' down to the nurse station and waiting on you!"

- "Pain level? That would be a big fat Zero, Nurse Danny. Gout of the left tit never felt so good!"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/italian-nurse-daniela-poggiali-suspected-in-deaths-of-38-patients-1.2797661
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2791433/italian-nurse-accused-killing-38-patients-injecting-potassium-78-year-old-posing-photo-corpse.html