Friday, August 22, 2014

There Outta Be a Law! Bosomy Broad Strolls Around Topless in Public Trying to Fool People with Spray-Painted Bazongas!















This cannot, or least should not, be legal. This Danish model walked the streets recently with what appeared to be a tight-fittin' Chanel T-shirt.  Only problem? It was as fake as her honkers appear to be!

Whole thing was spray-painted on to look like a sexy Tee. But instead of any shirt extending coverage, this big-jugged jokester had 'em out there, uncovered, just a floppin' in the breeze!

However, looks like her melons weren't the only thing she failed to pull the wool over, as onlookers up and down the street saw right through this floozy's little bare-racked ruse.

And naturally, this well-rounded prankster dish needed to sit down for a moment for the obligatory "selfie" (man, I still hate that word) while soaking up everyone's undivided attention.

But I come full circle: Why isn't this little paint job in the freakin' hoosegow? What if I engineered a little Tit for Tat, and took the ol' paint brush to my John Thomas before letting it all hang out in public?

"Those are my gym shorts," I'd implore the copper who would invariably have the cuffs slapped on my sorry bare ass in a New York minute.

So Where's my Equal Protection against such a double standard? There's something rotten in Denmark. And please don't tell me to call Holder and Justice to seek redress. Me's way too pale and way too male for any help from them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2679349/Danish-model-goes-topless-public-covered-just-SPRAY-PAINTED-reactions-onlookers-hilarious.html