Friday, August 1, 2014

So All It Takes to Get the Paparazzi to Chase a Broad Around Is To Be a "Former BFF" of Kim Kardashian?: "Nikki Lund Shows of Bikini Body at the Beach"...
















I'm trying to follow the logic here (or lack thereof). The Kardashians draw incessant pop culture media coverage for doing, well, not much of anything. As best as I can tell, they have no talent whatsoever in virtually any area other than annoying people and stickin' buns in the ol' oven. What do they have going for them?  Big tits, huge asses, and pretty faces, fobia-surety. But are they even literate?

And moving even farther down the talentless toots trough lands one at "friends" and "former BFFs" of the Kardashians. Such skirts apparently deserve notoriety as well, as we see in the linked feature stories on a recent beach romp by someone named Nikki Lund -- a "former BFF" to Kim and now a New York fashion designer "with her own line" (I'm sure there ain't too many people who have those).

But alas, these are just are minor quibbles. Little more than passing observations, really. Because who the fuck's complaining over here?!? Just look at the tatas and torso on this Lund lassie! I'd love her to model some of her line over to my joint and show me her swallops and assclam. I might even let her mark me down for a blouse after that.

http://www.extratv.com/2014/06/24/pics-nikki-lund-shows-off-bikini-bod/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2667038/Nikki-Lund-shows-bikini-body-childhood-pal-Sean-Stewart.html