Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Obama Supporters: Not Liking Mexican Food Is Racist." But Does That Mean That LIKIN' Mexican Food Absolves One of All His Racism?
















Look it.  I don't like Obama's policies.  I don't like him personally.  There's not a thing about that individual that I care too much for. To boot, he's one of the two worst presidents of my lifetime (pretty much tied with W Bush).  So this is my starting point:  I'm obviously a racist...

But then I see this recent item (link below) where Obama supporters are caught on video likening a disdain for Mexican food to good ol' fashioned racism.  Here's the thing:  I LOVE Mexican food! So what am I really?!?

Since I was a young strappin' lad of 20-something age, I've been taking my Kraut-Mick honkey ass down there to the Taco Bell and polishing off 4-5 bean burritos in a single sitting, and washing it all down with a Nachos Supreme. And not just that joint...

In my time, I've done 'em all, baby! I'm talkin' now-defunct (or nearly defunct) Mexican joint chains like Taco Tico, Taco Palace, El Sombre's, In A Tub, Taco Barrel-Ass, and Taco Gringo (as the jingle went in the stereotypical Mexican accent, "Have a Taco, Gringo!").

Does my love of everything taco sauce, nacho cheese, and Bell Burger (yes, I can recall when that was still on the TB menu) absolve and wash away all of my other obvious racism for being an Obama opponent?  What if I were to tell you that I really like Chinese food too? As well as, dare I say it, Pakistani?!?

So C'mon, what's my label, leftists?!? Sticking trite, hateful little labels on human beings is what you and right-wingers are best at, so what's mine? Part-time racist? A racist for certain purposes? A switch-racist? Bi-racist? Tranny racist?

See, I need to know who I am, damn it. I need to know my place in this world. And some high, unending leftist wisdom in this regard would be so appreciated...

Maybe I could start by seeking out and asking the people on the video (the linked video, mind you, not "THE Video" that caused Benghazi) and see what those people gots to say. I'll come in peace, totin' a big sack a burritos, chalupas and gorditas for one and all. And don't worry, I won't forget the Fire Sauce.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-not-liking-mexican-food-is-racist/