Friday, January 10, 2014

Party Poopers: New Gallup Poll Reports that "Record-High 42% of Americans Identify as Independents"!
















The record number 42% of Americans who currently identify themselves as Independents compares to a measly 31% who for some reason identify with the leftist democrat party, and a paltry 25% who actually find reason to align with the gop-er party.

So it's not even close: I stand with a lot more people than the group-thinking, dinosaur-minded minions who inhabit the democrat party and gop-er party.  I'd like just one of those slimes to tell me again, right now, for the 10,000th time in my life, how I need to "pick a side"...

Because I made my choice years ago, you creeps. And there's a lot more people on my side of things nowadays than on yours, you right-winger and leftist louts. Stick that in your partisan ideologue pipes and smoke it, why don't ya?

And just realize, democrat party and gop-er party slugs, you are now clearly in the minority of thought in this country. You may currently have the power and make all the noise, but you move incessantly farther towards the fringes with each passing day...

Your numbers decline. Every day your extreme world views become further exposed for what they are (i.e., complete crocks of shit). And it couldn't be happenin' to a nicer bunch of kooks, loons, goons, fools and goofs.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high-americans-identify-independents.aspx?ref=image