Monday, December 2, 2013

What Second Amendment? "New York Man Charged with Harrassment for Repeatedly Firing Civil War Cannon at Neighbors' Homes"...













Hello! The cannon was unloaded, people! (Link below). Nobody was gonna get hurt over there!

This story worries me. It brings me distress. Am I gonna get tossed in the hoosegow the next time I feel like blasting off my Gatling Gun out on the back forty? Or thrown in the freezer if I choose to spray around my Tommy Gun as part of a reenactment of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? As is my constitutional right. Even if I don't maim anyone?

Where have you gone, Charlton Heston? New York Cannon Man and I turned our lonely eyes to you. Boo, hoo, hoo.

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23967279/cops-upstate-ny-man-fired-cannon-during-dispute

Postscript:  My old friend, Jimmy Van Gobble, died about 2 years ago tonight.  I miss him a lot.  Always will.