Monday, August 26, 2013

#9 Nightmare: Deranged Dentist Yanks Old Rotten Tooth of John Lennon at Auction for $30K, Then Announces Diabolical Plan to CLONE the Ex-Beatle from the Molar!













This story (link at bottom) may be even more demented than that little hook dentists use to scrape around inside your mouth, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit the story has me a little bit intrigued...

My favorite work of Lennon came from around the time of his death in late 1980, with that year's "Double Fantasy" album and some of the posthumous material that came out. If he hadn't been whacked out like that, just "imagine" some of the great music that might have followed, possibly to this day.

But alas, even if Dr. Yankemstein was to create his fake Lennon clone tomorrow, we'd still have to wait 40 freakin' years for the clone to reach that point in his life where Lennon was in 1980.

So hows about we instead clone from some old tooth off of Anna Nicole Smith or Farrah Fawcett? Then I'd only have to wait 18 years before those hot little numbers would be up for grabs.













http://now.msn.com/john-lennon-tooth-michael-zuk-dentist-wants-to-clone-singer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cQdGq2y6_0 (This is a YouTube video of my favorite pre-1980 Lennon tune, "#9 Dream", which (who would've figured) reached #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1974 -- a beautiful, catchy, transcending sort of song that always takes me back to the first time I ever heard it, circa 1985).