Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Canadian Convenience Store Joints Offer Pizza Spaghetti Slush Beverages: Mmm, Mmm.
Road Trip!





The "Pizza-Ghetti" slushies are the creation of the Couche-Tard convenience store chain in Quebec.  And while I may not speak French ("sloche!"), I need to get my ass up there...

Maybe even stay awhile. Canada has a lot to offer. Cool climate. Lots of space. Easy-to-spot cops. No gop-er or democrat party. In fact, by all accounts, the Canadian economy's been chuggin' along in recent years, while the Yanks to the south just continue to sputter.

Little wonder, too. When you have entrepreneurial innovation run amok, such as the Pizza-Ghetti slurpee. My only question is whether that quaint little dispenser spews the sludge out hot or cold?

But alas, does it matter? I can go Chef Boyardee hot or The Wiggles "cold spaghetti" cold. I couldn't give a rat's ass. Just give me a ticket for an aeroplane!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/pizzaghetti-sloche_n_3380688.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird%20News