Friday, February 1, 2013

Best Yankee Switch-Hitter Ever? Mayor Bloomberg Comments on BOTH a Young Lady's "Ass" and a Senile Old Man's "Balls" in the Space of 48 Hours This Past Week!


(Story links below). For the record, I don't much care for Bloomberg. He's the worst example I can cite of an "I(Don't)-No" -- "Independent In Name Only."

There's nothing Independent about that dude. Whatever the hell he may have been in the past (if anything), he's now a bona fide leftist ideologue in most respects.

But all that said, when he recently barked, "look at the ass on her" towards a young lady, followed by complimenting Alzheimers-suspected vice presidential clown prince Joe Biden for his "set of balls," I gots no problem with any of that. Really though...

Mayor likes his balls and ass, regardless of sex, uh? Not my cup of teabag, but you go, Mayor: As I sit here in middle America sippin' out my ice cold 52-ounce sugary soda right about now, I raise my huge, oversized styrofoam container in a big tolerant toast to your chosen lifestyle! Land of the Free, Baby.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/michael-bloomberg-joe-biden-has-set-of-balls-86900.html
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/28/mayor-bloomberg-look-at-the-ass-on-her/