Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Conservative Restaurateur Charges Liberals $1 Surcharge on Drinks": Now THAT's an Idea! But What's Good for the Goofs Is Also Good for the Right-Wingers...




Story's from Utah (link below). I start by noting that the C-Word and the L-Word above are in quotes. I never use those words myself, since they're the terms the leftists and right-wingers have chosen for themselves, and they don't deserve the respect of being called their self-chosen monikers. But I digress...

This whole surcharge-on-the-leftists idea, I must admit, ain't half-bad. To set the bar:  Ya know, I've always wanted my own joint. I've heard before that there's nothing sweeter than sipping a drink inside a joint you can call your own. I'd call it "Rager's".

And if Rager's ever comes to fruition, I'm gonna borrow this Utah slimeball's idea -- although with an Independent twist: I think I'll institute a $10 buck per head cover charge for all loony leftist 20 percenters and all deranged right-wingers!

After all, I really don't want any of those partisan freaks near my joint, and it would be my right to slap their loudmouthed, group-thinkin' asses with a nice fat tax (leftists should appreciate that) for the honor of paying me to get f*cked up in my presence, with me there in person.

And as I borrow this Utah idea: Just look at this open-minded Independent over here! Willing to listen to and adopt ideas from all sides. Such a novel concept.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23737239&nid=148

9 comments:

  1. I like it! Rager's tagline could be, "Check your politics at the door.....if you know what's good for you!"

    I'm a marketing whiz over here! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that. One small edit is that I'd probably want to add the word "partisan" before politics. If someone's not a partisan zombie, then they can talk politics all they want in my joint and not have to pay the leftist/right-winger cover charge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good thought! And you could post signs around the place with two P's in a cirlce with a line drawn through....No Partisan Politics allowed - yep that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also want at least one sign with my top of the blog art, i.e. the democrat party and republic partisan party with blue and red X's drawn through them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can work that in, no problem! Hey, it's your joint, you make the rules....and the Slimeball Sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slimeball Sandwiches, various forms of Campbell's condensed soups, and maybe even Kraft Macaroni & Cheese out of a box. Everything at my joint would be quite unlike anything you've ever seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget the ramen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually thought of that, but figured it would be considered below the normal bar and grill crowd.

    ReplyDelete