Thursday, November 8, 2012

"I'm So Glad We Had that Storm Last Week," Spouts Leftist Chris Matthews on Obama's Reelection. I Couldn't Get Away With That!


Matthews' statement was in reference to the perceived bounce that Obama got from Hurricane Sandy after Obama showed up for a couple of hours in New Jersey to be photographed embracing fat-ass gop-er governor Chris Christie.  Since the storm apparently helped Obama, the storm (which killed over 110 people) was only a good thing in Matthews' estimation.

You know, if I was to make such a statement in front of a client, my employer (which is a diverse mix of both parties) would likely give me my walking papers right there on the spot.  But hardly anyone notices when Matthews utters that sort of thing on national TV.

If only I wasn't so intellectually opposed the leftist world view, I might be tempted to join up with these leftist 20 percenters and the democrat party.  After all, these dudes pretty much get away with saying just about anything, no matter how ugly, inappropriate, insensitive, or moronic.  We just watched an entire campaign chock full of these types of statements from the leftists (as documented in this space).  How 'bout giving me a stacked deck like that just once in my life!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/07/chris_matthews_im_so_glad_we_had_that_storm_last_week.html