Thursday, October 25, 2012

democrat party Reportedly Offers Up Free Pizza to Students to Vote. But No Free Pizza Is Going to Buy My Damn Vote...


The "free pizza" allegation was made this week by Colorado right-winger gop-ers, who say democrat party people were too close to an early voting station at Colorado State University and were offering free pizza to students to vote (see sign/table above), in violation of state law (link below).  Of course, college students (when they vote) vote overwhelmingly for the democrat party.

Now I must say, what a completely cheap way to try to buy a person's vote.  How completely crass and inappropriate.  Not that I might not have a price for the Million Dollar MAN, myself (sorry for the double negative, Jeeves).  Wanna offer up a free White Castle Crave Case (with cheese) for my vote, democrat party?  If so, you gots me at hello over here.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/23/state-gop-file-complaint-against-obama-campaigners-at-csu/

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.