Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Obama: "If [gop-ers] Want Me to Walk the Dog or Wash the Car, I'm Happy to Do It!" But Methinks Rather gop-ers Should Enlist a Few Broads...





And regardless of what such foolishness from Obama and his democrat party even means (don't know, don't care) or why an American president is spouting it, I have a slightly different proposal for the leftist individual we currently have as a  president...

I don't really care how dirty the car is these days down at One Pennsylvania Avenue or how much the dog may need to go outside -- just load up that ride, including that dog (Luke, Beau, Roscoe, whatever it's called), and head straight out to pasture somewhere back in Illinois, "Mr. President".

Hell, I might've even considered voting to send you directly on this little roadtrip myself, if only Romney wasn't the hapless alternative come November.  But don't worry, I won't be voting for you either, Barry.  No matter how much manual labor you offer to perform over the next six weeks.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-if-republicans-want-me-walk-dog-or-wash-their-car-im-happy-do-it_652499.html

I'M THE RAGER, AND I APPROVED THIS POST.