Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"KFC Pays College Women For Ad Space on Their Buns": I Wonder If They'll Extend This to Boobs?


According to the linked story, KFC is paying these young ladies $500 to wear the pictured "Double Down" catchphrase on their ass. But will ads on the cans be next? And if so, won't the rates have to vary from lady to lady?

First off, I assume the rate would be per-boob as opposed to the apparent $500-for-your-entire-ass rate. Second of all, if I'm a big buxom lady, then I'm insisting that KFC buck up a considerable amount more for each of my boobs than they might otherwise be willing to pay to the beanpole ladies of the world.

For example, if I'm Keeley Hazell or Heidi Montag (or the anonymous lady pictured above, for that matter), then KFC's forking over at least 100 grand per can, non-negotiable.

But if I'm Michaele Salahi, then I'm thinking twice about even insisting on anything above $500 (lest I choose to risk getting laughed out of the proverbial room by some dirty old man in a Colonel Sanders get-up).

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2010-09-22-kfc22_ST_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip