Saturday, July 3, 2010

Look At These Two Clown Repubs Running for U.S. Senate in Kansas -- One of Whom I Will Have to Vote For! Talk About Kissin' Your Sister.


They are Jerry Moran and Todd Tiahrt, both staunch conservatives, who have lately been engaging in a mindless, mean-spirited and ugly TV ad battle over whom the "real conservative" is, as they battle for the GOP nomination in the Kansas U.S Senate race this year. For what it's worth (and it's worth absolutely nothing to me), the Tea Party apparently backs Tiahrt from amongst these two highly indistinguishable candidates (big surprise there -- do you really think the Tea Party would support a "Moran" after the above-pictured St. Louis tea party mullet-headed idiot went viral on the Net with his misspelled "morans" sign?).

And I'm going to have to vote for one of these two deranged right-wing freaks! But alas, I'm left with no choice. No choice whatsoever. A balance of power must be restored to DC. Never in my life do I ever want to see either of these two out-of-touch, bull$hit parties have the complete iron grip on power in DC that we've seen from Obama & The Dems over the last year and a half. The results have been, as fully expected, frightening.

And so as I said on such dark days as Black Christmas and Sunday Bloody Sunday -- and even though I haven't voted for a repub or dem since at least the mid-1990's -- I will be voting for whomever the repubs stick in front of me this fall in my local U.S. House and Senate races. Sometimes in life, you have to swallow your general principles in pursuit of a greater good. I just wish that this time, pursuing that greater good didn't make me feel like an Independence Avenue streetwalker at 4 in the morning.

http://www.gctelegram.com/news/ap-SenateRace-06-01-10