Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Independents Ready to Give Democrat Party the Boot Out Of Washington Come November.


Following my earlier post today on the new Gallup poll reporting that Obama's job approval rating has for the first time fallen below 40% (38% to be precise) among Independents, I noticed tonight a new Fox News poll which verifies Gallup (link at bottom). The Fox News poll reports that 61% of Independents are either "disappointed" or "angry" with the White House. An additional 33% of Independents "are not extremely happy" with Obama, meaning that 94% of Independents have some real issues with Obama and his White House.

Even more significantly as it pertains to 2010, the Fox News poll finds that 55% of Independents (the folks who control election outcomes) are likely to vote for a republican congressional candidate this year with the "specific intention of providing a check on [democrat] control of Congress and the president." Good to see that I am, indeed, very much in touch with my fellow Independents, since that's precisely the sentiment I've been expressing on this blog for months and, specifically, as recently as last weekend:

That is, I will be voting for whichever person the GOP sticks on the ballot in November in my federal Senate and House races, no matter how much I might dislike the GOP candidate and even despite my long tradition (about 15 years now) of never voting for any dems or repubs in any race (since I absolutely distrust and dislike both of these two out-of-touch, corrupt parties that much). But as I stated this past weekend, I have no choice come November. The complete Iron Grip on federal power by the far leftist-controlled dem party must come to an end as soon as possible. We must provide a measure of balance of power in DC. As I've said many, many times in this space, I never in my lifetime want to see again either of these two B.S. parties having the total control of our federal government that Obama & The Dems have used to run roughshod over the past 18 months. Because it's been some very scary stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/07/fox-news-poll-independent-voters-disappointed-angry-obama-administration/?test=latestnews