Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 Year & Counting for The Independent Rage! And the Fun's Only Begun!

On today's one-year anniversary of this space, let me just say that it's been such a pleasure over the past year blasting the far left and far right and keeping a close eye on the ruling Obama & The Dems in Washington DC. So much so, in fact, that I think I'm just gonna have to keep it up! Besides, I think the next seven months counting down to the November midterm elections are going to make the last eight months since the August of Discontent look like a church picnic.

It's definitely no time to be asleep at the wheel, folks. Keep your eyes wide open and, for goodness sakes, vote in November! In the meantime, to all you loony left-wingers and deranged right-wingers, I and others like me are not going anywhere anytime soon, and always remember: We Independents always decide your elections and, therefore, your political fate.