Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a Great Group of Folks, These Far Left Progressives!


It's reported today that Bart Stupak and his family members have been the subject of abuse and harassment at all hours of the day and night due to Stupak withholding his decision on whether or not he will vote on Obama & The Dems' massive health care monstrosity (link below). Wouldn't ya just love to hang out with a room full of these progressives -- The Fun! NOT! Although, it's not as if the prospect of hanging out in a room full of conservatives strikes me as exactly a barrel of fun, either. And I'll also say this: Whenever I've had the occasion to hang out with some liberals and conservatives at the same time, I've found them to be much more tolerable as a general proposition. But good grief, the venom that some of these people (on both extremes) are capable of with respect to anyone who disagrees with them on anything! I've never understood it and never will. But then again, I'm not a partisan ideologue, so what do I really know or understand about much of anything, right!?
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34630.html