Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here's One New Twitter Account That I Would Avoid Like the Plague...

White House press secretary Robert Gibbs apparently has joined Twitter (link below). I haven't blogged too much about Gibbs previously -- just here and there -- since he's basically a flunkie, a lackey, and a go-fer for Obama (i.e. small potatoes). Have I previously seen in my lifetime a more annoying, condescending (without any reason whatsoever), and just generally Prick-Like White House P.S. than Gibbs? Uh, that would be a big NO. I mean, would any person out there (even amongst you radical leftist progressives) really want to know this Bloat-Face in real life? What a Jerk. And if his big fat obese mug comes a callin' in my Twitter add-friends space, I'll be doing the quickest beeline (sp) to the Delete Button since John Edwards discovered that he had access to his wife's remote voice mail and could readily delete her handiwork.