Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Can Act Like a Man!!! (Or a Lady.)
Whatsa Matta With You!


Political opportunist and turncoat Sen. Arlen Specter (D-PA) today does his best cross-impersonation between Don Vito Corleone and Eleanor Clift, telling Rep. Michelle Bachmann (D-MN) on a radio show, "Don't interrupt me!" (in best whiney Clift fashion), and then telling her, "I'm going to treat you like a lady -- Now act like one!" Hit the link below for the audio. Translation: Shut up, sit down, and know your place, woman. Not that right-winger Bachmann is exactly my cup of "Tea," but Specter comes across here as a sophomoric, incoherent lout (hey, I've been there myself many times). But regardless, you might ask why I would pick this silly item for the subject of the daily blog post when there were, truth be told, much better topics today (such as some the complete meltdowns of the far left progressive media types as they realize they're likely not going to get their massive health care reform bill). Well, anytime I can connect a political item to The Godfather (or any other favorite movie of mine), that's what you're gonna get!