Sunday, January 10, 2010

White.

I'm just reading today that females describing their bra color is apparently now all the rage on Facebook (reportedly with some connection to breast cancer awareness). In the past week, I noticed some of these odd single-word messages consisting of only a color, and I had no idea what it meant (nor did I spend any time investigating). I tend to be a bit slow on the uptake from time to time, as you might imagine. I guess that's what I get from reading nothing but political and celebrity websites all the time, not to mention only a limited amount of time each day to even go online. I need to broaden my horizons or something! But back to the bra topic: What's my current status this night? Decidedly Green.

http://chattahbox.com/technology/2010/01/10/origin-of-viral-facebook-bra-color-status-a-mystery/