Friday, December 18, 2009

Look at This Fatass Tub of Goo, Hateful Radical Left Progressive Freak Michael Moore Threatening Joe Lieberman...

Moore is waddling around threatening boycotts of Lieberman and that he "will get" Lieberman for having the unmitigated gall to oppose Obama & The Dems' single payer system desires (just like the majority of the country does). Four points here:

First, read the linked leftist column below about how Moore is on CNN dressing down CNN for not being biased enough to the radical far left. Because, after all, if you're a media outlet these days, you are supposed to be as biased as possible, right?

Second, I love how the linked leftist column describes Moore as a person who merely is devoted to his "liberal beliefs." Wrong. I can tolerate and respect principled liberals. But I have no place in my life for bitter, hateful, extreme, far left "progressives" of Moore's ilk. These people (much like the far right and your Rush Slimebaughs of the world) wake up every day with a mind full of extremist hate, the same way they fall asleep every night.

Third, and as I've discussed so many times in this space, there is hardly a more difficult position in which to exist in this country than as a non-conservative, non-liberal independent-thinking individual. Lieberman is feeling the brunt of that now from a pathetic sub-human creature like Moore. I know the same feeling anytime I show up on just about any website expressing my views. I get pounded hard from both extremes. It goes with the territory. But it always reminds me that I'm doing something right.

Fourth, and finally, if Moore is really interested in "getting" Independents such as Lieberman, I'd like to extend a personal invitation to his big fat ass to try "getting" me. I've got a big Southwest Missouri left hand just awaiting his big, fat, morbidly obese mug. With a 2-foot wide target like that, it would be virtually impossible for a straight left from a southpaw stance to miss.