Thursday, October 1, 2009

If You Have a Problem, If No One Else Can Help, And If You Can Find Them...



I just saw today that filming is now underway on the New A-Team movie (first pic above), of course based on the popular TV series from the early-to-mid-1980's. Previously, about the only thing I'd heard about this was that a movie was in the works and that Bradley Cooper (most recently in The Hangover) would play the Faceman character. The below link has some great photos from the initial filming. I'm intrigued by UFC fighter Rampage Jackson as Mr. T's character, Bosco "B.A." ("Bad Attitude") Baracus. He may be perfect for that role. I think Cooper should make a great Face. Liam Neeson as Hannibal? Can he get "on the jazz" as well as George Peppard? We'll see, I guess. And I've never even heard of the Murdock guy (Sharto Copley). Looks like Jessica Biel as Amy Allen. Hopefully the movie will be well made and fun to watch. They certainly have some decent star power going in the cast. I'd assume that the plan is for a summer release next year, although the linked article doesn't say. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.