Friday, September 4, 2009

You Can't Take the "I" Out of Biden. What a Clown.

(See link below). With Obama off on another vacation this week, we get to hear from Biden. I concede that Biden is almost always good for a little comic relief from the White House, although that comes exclusively from laughing at him rather than with him. And what's with these presidents running off for myriad vacations every time the public starts to sour on them? Bush took that practice to the extreme, and admittedly Obama has a long ways to go before he gets to the level of the Bush vacation-taking. But while we're on the vacation subject, I think much of the country could use a little vacation from Obama & The Dems. So say "I" if you're with me on Obama & The Dems taking two weeks where they just leave us alone, don't try to ram-rod some massive piece of ultra-liberal legislation down our throats without having read it first, and don't call anyone who disagrees with them a nazi, racist or right-wing extremist. Are you with me? I think the "I"s have it.