Monday, July 27, 2009

His Majesty needs to bring ME on as an adviser.



A thought came to me as I was watching His Bullyness, Bill O'Reilly, tonight. O'Reilly was opining that one of Majesty's major problems is that "he's out on his own without a net," completely surrounded by people schooled and grounded in the "Chicago way." I think that's a bit of an overstatement, but there is some truth to it. I personally believe the real problem is that Majesty has been surrounded his whole life by both mentors and Slimebaugh-like ditto-headed followers coming out of the radical far left. The same has completely skewed and slanted the world view of an otherwise good and very intelligent human being. But I digress.

Getting back to O'Reilly's theory that Majesty is being very much hurt by the fact that he has no voice of reason anywhere in his inner circle, I think Majesty needs to ask Yours Truly, The Rager, The Big Daddy D, to become an outside adviser. Hell, while I may not care at all for Majesty's radical leftist policies, I might actually say yes to such a request out of a sense of duty to my country. Because I think Majesty really needs a big dose of common sense and reasonableness added to his portfolio. So hey Majesty -- want a few words on how to connect with middle America, on how to connect with the Independents that you are losing right and left? Look no further than right here. By way of an example, I could have told you in 2 seconds how huge a political mistake the whole "Cambridge cops acted stupidly" comment was (although you did recover well). And I could give you two or three ways to make your health care reform bill acceptable to the majority of the country. Don't let it ever be said that I haven't offered my services for the good of the country.