Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Excuse me if I don't calibrate my words too carefully tonight.


Tonight His Majesty actually enraged me to the point of throwing some low-fat microwave popcorn at the television. The quote that caught my ear from his speech in Raleigh, North Carolina, today: "You hand me a $1.3 trillion bill, and then you're complaining to me 6 months later that we haven't paid it all back."

Leaving aside Majesty's new lowest common denominator theme of starting to blame Bush right and left for everything, here's the thing: I DIDN'T HAND YOU ANYTHING, YOU RADICAL LEFTIST FREAK! I didn't vote for Bush in 2000 or 2004 (nor for the left-wing flunkies that your party stuck up there), so don't you tell me that I handed you anything. I'm not a republican. I hate those right-wing controlled freaks. But yeah, I do BLAME YOU for YOUR total and complete lack of any fiscal responsibility whatsoever in taking the B.S. exorbitant spending of Bush and then ratcheting it up manifold.

Same old tired, mindless rhetoric from people like you on the far left or far right. "Look at us, we're just doing the same thing they did previously!" Well, Sir, that bull$hit does not work on me, nor on a huge swath of this country, because we're not one of "them." "We're no worse than them" arguments are the domain of the idiot. And we Independents aren't the idiots running around this country trying to foist radical world views down the throats of the majority of Americans through the two extremes' complete control of the two political parties.

So let's tie this off (sorry Jeeves for ending a sentence on a preposition): Obama's mindless, unintellectual statement quoted above is ultimately connected to the points raised in my first blog post today. To these ideologues on the far right and far left, there exists nothing in the world but themselves, people on the other extreme, and (if necessary) mealy-mouthed "moderates." His Majesty showed that same kind of ignorance today, basically saying that if you dare to criticize your Royal Monarch, then you are necessarily a member of the republican party. That's so unenlightened. So anti-intellectual. On a different occasion, I might say so republican. But tonight I say, so Obama.