Monday, May 4, 2009

White Castle needs to get its ass back to western Missouri and to Kansas!

White Castle has a nationally known reputation as a burger joint, and IT STARTED IN WICHITA KANSAS, and YET their corporate bureacracy freaks saw fit in 1998 or so to pull ALL of their stores out of Kansas and out of Western Missouri. How dare you? I fail to believe that your sales were somehow slumping, because I know they were not. As I often say, I was born in Missouri, I became a man in Missouri, and someday I will die in Missouri. And White Castle, born and successful in Kansas and western Missouri before anything else, has totally turned its back on Kansas and Western Missouri for no good reason except the same kind of BS corporate drivel that we get out of such conglomo-mega-corporations that have no regard for the benefit of their customers, such as Nissin Ramen and McDonald's. You need to come back here, White Castle, and until you do, I'm going to rant and rave all over your ass on a very frequent basis. Because the corporation that turns its back on its roots is the one that completely deserves to be LOATHED AND CRITICIZED until the cows come home or we hairlip the governor. Take your pick.