Thursday, May 7, 2009

This kind of got my goat. As if the repubs corner the market on their hatred towards and exclusion of centrists and "moderates"!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519356,00.html

I'm focusing on this quote: "UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It is true that being a Republican moderate sometimes feels like being a cast member of 'Survivor.'"

The pure insult to my intelligence from such a statement makes me want to force a shot of castor oil down that gal's snout and ask her if she's now cured. AS IF the far-left controlled democratic party does not spew the same kind of hate towards centrists and "moderates" as the far-right controlled repubs do! Jesus, lady, what country do you think I'm watching? Do you really think that we are such unwatching, unattentive and completely moronic steers out here? YOU HATE US just as much as right wing freaks like Limbaugh hate us. And to that, I say **** all ya'all.