Thursday, May 21, 2009

OK, Dick Cheney really just needs to go the **** away!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22804.html

I'm get tired of listening to him. Hey Cheney, you say we all need to stop "looking backward"? Then why in the hell do you keep pasting your fat, bloated, slimey mug all over the television and internet? As many issues as I have with the current regime and the far left base they are in bed with, I must say dude -- It's not your proper place anymore to take them on. Your times are over! Over! And you've got to get that through your head! (wink to Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid and American Graffitti for a classic mixed line right there) . You and your brother in arms, "W!", committed about the worst political atrocity that I've witnessed in 38 years on this planet -- outright lying to us about the pretense for invading Iraq. And I've lived through slimeballs like Nixon and Clinton, so my last statement is really saying something. I'm serious, you slimey dishonest piece of crap -- just get the **** out of here! Don't go away mad, just go the **** away, already!!!