Sunday, May 10, 2009

Now this was a scary pic! Darth Vader meets His Majesty!


I just saw this, and I'm thinking Big Don Vito Corleone at Sonny's funeral meeting face to face with King Henry VIII himself! As my favorite Oklahoman, Jim Ross, would say -- now there's a pair to draw to. Hard for me to ponder off the top of my head two more dangerous people than these two assclowns.
Post-script: The worst part of this picture is when I think of the current Afghani escalation on our part. The more the two B.S. extremes diverge, the more they come together in a total circle of extremeness (yes, I just invented a word). As I like to say, TWO PEAS IN THE SAME EXTREMIST POD!!! His Majesty gets in office, and he immediately rachets up the troop level by 25K, with more to come, embracing and spreading his legs all around the Bush-Cheney Neo-Con approach (except taking it to an even higher level). In the meantime, the Far Left goes completely silent on the issue -- those freakish, disingenuous, dishonest, slimeballs. But regardless, I'm still waiting over here, Your Majesty! What's the FREAKIN' PLAN FOR AFGHANISTAN! I realize the mainstream media will NEVER ask you that question, but I am. And methinks I'll never get an answer until we have a whole lot of Americans dead in a hot sandy place that more and more (apart from the terrain) reminds me very much of Vietnam. So what's the plan, Your Majesty?
And ALSO, BY THE FREAKIN WAY -- where's THE BOSS -- where's SPRINGSTEEN? Hey BOSS, you want to write a song like Born in the USA (which I very much connect with for its observations about the coming-home-from-Nam-era), and then you go around from concert to concert spreading your far left diatribe, and THEN YOU GO SILENT ON WHAT'S NOT GOING ON IN AFGHANISTAN? SHAME ON YOU, BOSS. YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER NO ONE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. I was born in the USA? Were you?