Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not very healthy eating by His Majesty and Foot-in-Piehole Joe. Where's the PETA outrage?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D980D0UO0&show_article=1

Of yeah, the far left only goes attack dog when it's not one of their own, completely explaining the far left silence when His Majesty ratchets up our spending and troop presence by 25K in Afghanistan, with no end in sight. Silly, pathetic, hypocritical far left. But I digress. I have no problem with the beef eating here, but must say that eating these big saturated-fat-drenched burgers with cheese lopping off the side is very unhealthy. (I will say, if these two guys rarely have a beef burger, then it's cool, because even I have one or two around the holidays.) If you want a burger, I'd suggest going with the soy veggie variety -- has nothing to do with meat vs. not-meat or regular American vs. "vegan" freak, but rather has everything to do with eating healthier. Just sayin'.