Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just struck me tonight: People who call themselves "moderate" or "centrist" are basically no better than or different from liberals or conservatives.

I'm not a moderate, nor a centrist. I'm an average American who tends to have views on the right, left and everywhere in between. The majority of the people in this country are the same way. And no one is representing us. We just get two BS parties who are controlled by their loony left and right extremes (since that's where they get all of their money). A free-minded human being does not have viewpoints that align on some vertical pole -- whether that pole be on the far right, far left, or in the center. If some dude told me he's a centrist and that most all of his views align in the center, I'd say to that dude that he's no different from a liberal or a conservative, because he's viewing the world with blinders on. That's where I'm coming from. Fight the Power!!!