Monday, May 25, 2009

Groups on far left & far right who try to affect elections in other states are the slime of the earth.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/25/conservative-group-takes-aim-at-reid/

And I call it both ways. The above link is about some far right group from outside Nevada trying to affect the next election involving Harry Reid as they previously did regarding Daschle. I say the same things when I see liberals from California and elsewhere like Tom Hanks pouring money into the Minnesota sentatorial campaign of Al Franken. And I say the same things when I see non-California Mormons rallying to defeat ballot measures in California. Worry about affecting politics in your OWN state OR, if you really want to affect elections in some other state or on a national level, then (1) MOVE to that other state or (2) run (or become involved in a campaign) for national office. Otherwise, shut the **** up already. I would call these people and groups carpetbaggers, but that would be an insult to carpetbaggers everywhere, since at least carpetbaggers have the sack to actually MOVE to the state they are trying to screw up.