Tuesday, April 21, 2009

UFCW Union taking another run at unionizing...

...the Wal-Mart workers. You go, my fellow working people, and I hope you succeed. Will it increase my prices at Wal-Mart -- yeah, but who cares. These workers have every right to organize for themselves, and should be permitted to do so. Note: I've said all along in my posts on this blog that I only try to speak the truth as best I can, realizing I don't have all the answers, and I can be wrong just as much as the next guy, and I'll admit (rather than blaming Bush or Clinton or Obama) when I'm wrong -- and the corollary to that is that I have viewpoints all over the place -- some that would be considered to the left (see above), some that would be considered to the right, and plenty in between. I happen to think that any free thinking individual who divorces himself from the corrupt BS of these two extremes and our two political parties would be exactly like me -- not the same in opinion with me on all issues or even close -- but devoted to becoming as informed as possible on an issue and then letting your viewpoint come out where it may. That's what being free in the most wonderful nation in the history of this world is all about, folks.