Saturday, April 18, 2009

I invite any new visitors: Read ALL my posts below...

And then name me the person in your life or on the Internet somewhere who speaks this much truth. I'm waiting. No one says the kinds of things I say, no one pisses off as many people as I do once I get going, but alas, that's only because there is 60-65% of this country who inhabits the true majority and typically has better things to do than going around ranting and raving on the Internet like we see almost exclusively from the HATEFUL far right and far left. I'm an exception, because I'm so angry that I just like to spew the hate right back AT the far right and far left. But most of that same majority is a little better well-mannered than me (much to their credit, LOL!), but that doesn't mean that ALL OF US aren't still out here (sorry for the double negative) just THIRSTING for someone, ANYONE to purport to represent us! And many of us are not going to shut up, and not going to stop pissing you off, until we start getting some folks who represent us, thank you.