Friday, May 6, 2011

Burn Victims: Marlon Brando Lams It with Liz & Jacko As the Big Apple, the Flag & Jay Carney Burn...








You just never know what the hell I'm going to talk about on a particular day. Today striking my interest were tales of (1) Pakistanis burning American flags on the streets, (2) slimeball democrat party operatives shitting all over White House press secretary Jay Carney, and (3) an incredible new account of Marlon Brando, Liz Taylor and Michael Jackson driving cross-country to escape New York City on 9/11. And there actually is a loose connection between the three: Osama Bin Laden and 9/11.

(And with those topics in mind, a nod today to the excellent news aggregator website Drudge Report, even if Drudge is a deranged right-winger who slants his site to the far right. So oftentimes, he provides the link, and I just take it from there -- much like today.)

Let's see -- Where To Begin?!?

"First the Tears, Now the Anger"

A truly hilarious site to behold has been Pakistan the past few days, as at first most of the nation actually grieved the death of Osama Bin Laden! No word yet whether their mourning involved chants of, "Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind"...



I mean, just take a gander at those two cryin' goofwads up above shedding tears over that terrorist sleazejacket...



I'll just come right out with it: I don't care what your religion is -- if you shed tears over the death of a subhuman piece of shit such as Bin Laden, then you're no different from him. You're the kind of person who would have mourned Hitler and Stalin's deaths. If the subhuman shoe fits, wear it.

Then Thursday, the grief boiled over into anger! Look out! You know what that means, don't you? Of course -- the obligatory American flag burning across Pakistan. "Burn It to the Ground"...



You know, the people in these Islamic countries really could use a huge dose of originality. The flag burning stuff is so 1979 (much like the current state of America, truth be told).

And I'm not just being a wiseacre over here: I have seen muslims burning American flags so many times now over the years that the impact has long since worn off. It's kind of like allegations of bias in the media: Yawn me a damn river after ya cry me one!

And one final set of thoughts before we leave Bin Laden dead, buried and down there sleeping with the fishes like Luka Brassi (hopefully for good, but something tells me...):



By all accounts, there appears to be the very real probability that the Navy Seals captured an unarmed Bin Laden and then executed him in cold blood. Hey, I got no real problem with that. The scuz deserved it.

But can you just imagine the uproar from the leftist 20 percenters if that idiot W Bush had presided over such an operation? They'd be out in the streets burning American flags themselves!

But since a democrat party member is in the White House, the leftist 20 percenters instead try to defend what happened and trumpet Obama's praises. Hypocrites (as always -- and no different than the republicans). Anyway, enough already about Bin Laden! I'm moving on...

Amazing How the Leftist 20 Percenters Promote Their Slimes But Shit On Their Few Decent Members

I'm intrigued by the account this week of democrat party operatives trashing the performance of new White House press secretary Jay Carney -- primarily based on the troubles he had giving coherent answers to media questions about the muddled facts of the Bin Laden murder. Cutting through the bullshit, here's what they're basically saying: Oh, for the good ol' days when we had a much better liar named Robert Gibbs up there!



Here's how it is: Gibbs was a lying, disingenuous piece of trash. (BTW, hit me, someone, please with the cliche about how since I'm an Independent, I never take any real positions).

In fact, given their similar portly appearances and similar snake-like voices and demeanors, I've always wondered if Gibbs is the long-lost son of sleazy GOP operative Karl Rove. (Let's send Katie Couric to investigate, since she'll soon have plenty of time on her so-called "journalistic" hands).

Gibbs truly was little more than a Propaganda Minister for His Majesty in much the same vein as notorious propaganda ministers of the past from totalitarian regimes. Goebbels? No (not nearly as smart). But Baghdad Bob? That just about nails it. A complete boob, a stooge, a flunky, and a bully. ("I say to you, cat-e-gor-ic-ally, there are no Americans in da Bagdad."):



Jay Carney is no Robert Gibbs. His stuttering and stammering over Bin Laden murder questions should mostly be chalked up to him receiving a lack of concrete and consistent facts from The Boss.

It's been widely reported that Carney (unlike Gibbs) does not have personal access to Obama. He gets all of his info and marching orders second, third or fourth hand or worse. Too often, the White House is sending him out there with conflicting facts in his head and with a gun having no ammunition. Talk about an impossible position -- one that I wouldn't touch "Till the World Ends."



Carney too strikes me as being the sort of guy whom you wouldn't mind knowing in real life. From what I know about him, he passes my "next door neighbor" test, while very few leftist 20 percenters (or right-winger republicans, for that matter) ever do. Would I want Robert Gibbs or Obama living next to me? No thank you. Those cats approach me on the street and try to shake my hand -- I'm running the other direction. I'm funny like that when it comes to lying sacks of shit.

So you want to shit all over someone, democrat party operatives? How about you shit on Obama himself. That would be well deserved. Much more so than Carney. And it might just entice Hillary to make a run next year (Lord help us).

But Good Grief, get a load of all this: Me defending the damn White House press secretary! Must be a full moon tonight.

Brando Made Liz & Jacko Pull Over Every Hour For Eats!

Is this what they call in the TV News business a "kicker"? Regardless: He made them an offer they couldn't refuse. Who would refuse it? 9/11 had just gone down and everyone in NYC who wasn't a local was looking to get the hell out of there.



I can recall co-workers who were there at the time getting in the first rental car they could find and hightailin' it right down I-80 and I-70 towards Missouri. No flights for many days, remember?

So it comes as no real shocker to me to read (see the "Express" link at bottom) that two all time American pop culture icons -- Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson -- joined up in a car with a third icon -- Marlon Brando -- to make a beeline by car straight out of the Big Apple after 9/11 hit.

Taylor and Jackson, of course, were longtime close friends. The story goes that Brando entered the equation because he (like Taylor) was in the City That Never Sleeps to watch a Jackson concert on September 10, 2001. Jackson and Brando were reportedly staying at the same hotel, while Taylor was in a different one.

One funny part of the story is that the threesome's 500-mile drive (which ended in some mysterious location in Ohio) appears to have played out like a sequel to Driving Miss Daisy. Brando and Jacko did all the driving, likely with Liz doing her best Miss Werthan impersonation in the backseat.



My question is just how safe was Liz back there? You can't tell me that Brando or Jacko -- being the celebrity gods that they were -- hardly ever drove an automobile in their lives after maybe their early 20's. Hell, it would come as no surprise to me to learn that neither even had drivers licenses.

And can you just imagine what some of the conversations must have been in that car? Conjures up images of Jackson twisting Brando's arm to launch into his Don Corleone character from Godfather I and (in parody) in The Freshman. ("C'mon, Marlon, just one 'You can act like a man!'").



Brando may have ultimately given in to Jackson's prodding, but I bet only if Jacko delivered a personal rendition of "Billie Jean" right there in the car along with a free moonwalk at the next exit. And I bet the two of them tag-teamed Liz for details on some juicy Richard Burton romps!



One thing we know did happen, as would be very expected: The "rotund" Brando (a nice way of putting it) reportedly annoyed the holy hell out of his two fellow carpoolers by constantly wanting to stop at fast food joints to get his grub on!

And I can see why Brando was the big movie star up there, while I'm just little Joe Missouri down here: You see, I'm a White Castle, McDonald's and Taco Bell man myself. Brando? KFC and Burger King, baby! Forced Liz & Jacko to stop at every single one they came across! Man, I wish just once I could roll like those Hollywood types!



http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tobyyoung/100086530/jay-carney-is-floundering-under-pressure-say-washington-insiders/