Friday, May 2, 2014

OH MY!!! Rihanna Outdoes Herself Yet Again, Bares Full Nips & Ass for French Magazine!














Last time I checked in here with Rihanna, she was smokin' some cigarettes and showin' some bare ass as she paddled about on a surfboard somewhere on the ocean. I thought those were some of the hottest shots I've seen of this hyper-hottie singer broad. At least until now...

That's her above on the cover of French magazine Lui, and Good Grief -- I Surrender! But apparently that cover shot, the above ass shot, and other topless and assless pics from the same shoot didn't go over so well with the right-winger-like prudes over at Instagram (links below)...

Instagram promptly yanked down the photos right after Rihanna posted them there!  The bastards even shut down her account for awhile after she posted the pics! Killjoys.

But thanks in advance to the folks at Instagram for letting me know about one heavily trafficked website out there that I need not bother visiting or exploring for the first time. Methinks me'll pass. Life's too short to be bored or boring. But I digress.

As for Rihanna, I must say that I am a bit disappointed that she's apparently given up her cancer sticks. Is there any cooler broad in the civilized world than a hot little number who smokes like a fish and likes to get her drink on?

So Hey Rihanna:  Rager'd be happy to mail ya a carton a Luckies to help ya jump back off the ol' tobacco wagon. Just shoot me an address over here! Go 'head, shoot!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/29/rihanna-topless-lui-magazine_n_5235272.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2616061/Rihanna-goes-topless-SECOND-time-month-stripping-French-magazine-Lui.html