Friday, March 22, 2013

British Jackass Reporter: "Gun Control Debate Rages in Colorado, a Purple State That's Half Conservative & Half Liberal." 50-50 Leftists & Right-Wingers, Uh? Stick to What You Know, Redcoats...





So I'm over in Ireland this week, see -- and I'm watching this (S)Limey news show, since there's little over here to watch because the TV channels tend to stink worse than a Superfund cleanup effort at an Alabama shithouse. And this Brit buffoon news reporter spouts the above-quoted bullshit definition of an American "purple state"...

Leaving aside why the Limeys or an Irish audience here would even give a rat's ass about American gun policy (you gots nothing to worry about in your own borders?), let me take a moment to explain to the Europeans what a damn "purple state" is in America:

"Purple state" means there are about the same number of blinded, group-thinking freaks in the state who call themselves members of the leftist democrat party and members the right-winger gop-er party. But there's absolutely no correlation between that and the entire population being "50-50" democrat party and gop-er...

Because you see, Europe, we have a little something here in "the States" known as the Independents, and we comprise about a third or more of the people. And in a "purple state," to set you straight, that typically means about 1/3 democrat party, 1/3 gop-er party, and 1/3 damn pesky Independents.

I mean, DAMN! I don't go around talking about Brit political culture as it involves the right-winger "tories" and leftist "labour" partisans -- since, you know, I know nothing about it, I don't live there, and I don't care!

How bouts giving us the same respect, Brits? If you don't know, keep your damn tea holes shut! I swear, hearing that shit this week almost had me tossing a shoe at my little tiny European hotel TV like I was my old man watching a Reagan speech circa 1982 or something. Do not upset me like that!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2294737/Jennifer-Nicole-Lee-wears-Union-Jack-bikini-matching-stilettos-suns-Hollywood.html

Postscript: There was nothing overly compelling to illustrate this post, so I just went with a hot broad sporting a Limey bikini -- in the form of new pics from American model and actress Jennifer Nicole Lee when she was recently spotted "strutting around a pool in LA" (link above). Gots to have some art, no?