Friday, October 29, 2010

Democrat Party in Virginia Apparently Violates Federal Law By Offering People Free Beer, Appetizers & Happy Hour For a Vote.
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!




I say wait a damn minute (link to full story at bottom), because while I was planning to vote republican in my U.S. House and Senate races on Tuesday (previously having no other choice), maybe we can talk about this a little more, democrat party?

How much beer, what type of beer, and how can I get in on some of this action? And what's on that appetizer menu? And will there be any ladies at the Happy Hour? I may be a Ragin' Independent over here, but never let it be said that I don't have my price.

Shoot me an e-mail, democrat party, at TheIndependentRage@live.com (since I realize that you may be a little hesitant to answer my questions in the Comments Section below, for obvious reasons).

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1010/Beer_for_votes.html